Optimism is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade OP in the USDT market.
OP/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about OP Deposits & Withdrawals?
Optimism is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start OP trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit OP from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, and trade OP in our USDT market. When you buy OP, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw OP in a few days after the listing.
Optimism is a layer-two blockchain on top of Ethereum. Optimism benefits from the security of the Ethereum mainnet and helps scale the Ethereum ecosystem by using optimistic rollups. That means transactions are trustlessly recorded on Optimism but ultimately secured on Ethereum. Optimism is one of the biggest scaling solutions for Ethereum, with over $300 million in TVL. It is home to 35 protocols, the biggest being Synthetix (SNX), a derivatives exchange, Uniswap (UNI), a DEX, and Velodrome (VELO), an AMM.
Optimism is led by the Optimism Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to growing the Optimism ecosystem. Similar to Ethereum, Optimism aims to become a fully decentralized public good that is not profit-oriented. Optimism is completely funded by donations, grants, and pledges to produce infrastructure that promotes the growth and sustainability of public goods. In its roadmap, Optimism aims to have L1-governed fault proofs ready by 2024.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.7715 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $165,682,398 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $142,373,482 USD
- Circulating Supply: 214,748,364.00 OP
- Total Supply: 4,294,967,296 OP
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.